You all know how much I love the idea of mushrooms replacing plastic packaging, mushrooms that eat plastics, and mushrooms as a meat substitute, but what about mushrooms as a high-end handbag by Hermés?
Interested? Read on about how Hermés in conjunction with MycoWorks is using fine mycelium to create a vegan bag. The possibilities are endless!
It’s the last Friday of the month. Time to share your good news on the We Are the World Blogfest — #WATWB — a monthly good news trip around the world. May we all be energized and rejuvenated by such news. If you’re interested in joining our Blog Hop, the guidelines are as follows:
1. Keep your post to below 500 words;
2. Link to a human news story on the last Friday of each month that demonstrates love, kindness, humanity, support, open-mindedness, all the good stuff, but no proselytizing, preaching or inconsiderateness toward others;
3. Post on the last Friday of the month in sharing the good news. No story is too big or small;
4. Place the WE ARE THE WORLD Badge on your sidebar and help spread the word on social media using the #WATWB hashtag;
5. Read and comment on others’ posts, play nice, and make friends;
6. To sign up, add your link to the WE ARE THE WORLD Linky List below.
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list. https://www.linkytools.com/basic_link_entry_form.aspx?id=277138
This month’s cohosts are:
As always, thanks for reading.
pam lazos 4.30.21