Okay, I couldn’t help myself with this one. In honor of the U.N. Climate Summit — may we all come to our senses and do something about the planet before the planet does it for us — and the 16-year old who is raising awareness in ways that our politicians never could with more bravery, insight, and clear-headedness than most of us adults, I give you this for your viewing pleasure.
If we’re not laughing, we’re crying, and frankly, there’s really no time for tears, just action!
1. Keep your post to below 500 words;
2. Link to a human news story on the last Friday of each month that demonstrates love, kindness, humanity, support, open-mindedness, you know, that kind of stuff, but no proselytizing, preaching or inconsiderateness toward others;
3. Post on the last Friday of the month in sharing the good news. No story is too big or small;
4. Place the WE ARE THE WORLD Badge on your sidebar and help spread the word on social media. Tweets, Facebook shares, G+ shares using the #WATWB hashtag through the month most welcome;
5. Read and comment on others’ posts, play nice, and make friends;
6. To sign up, add your link in WE ARE THE WORLD Linky List below.
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…