It’s the last Friday of the month which means it’s time to share the good news on — #WATWB — a monthly good news blogging trip around the world. May we all be energized and rejuvenated by the good news.
We’re all getting a bit tired of quarantining, but if you’re a needleworker, you had the opportunity to make history, or at least the Guinness Book of World Records.
Needleworkers in the U.K. have created a 9-mile long flag — 79,001 knitted flags in all spaced no more than two inches apart. Quite the sewing circle! Admittedly, the knitters had more time on their hands than usual as a result of the Covid-19 shutdown, but hey, what a way to make good use of your time.
If you’re interested in joining our Blog Hop, the guidelines are as follows:
1. Keep your post to below 500 words;
2. Link to a human news story on the last Friday of each month that demonstrates love, kindness, humanity, support, open-mindedness, etc., but no proselytizing, preaching or inconsiderateness toward others;
3. Post on the last Friday of the month in sharing the good news. No story is too big or small;
4. Place the WE ARE THE WORLD Badge on your sidebar and help spread the word on social media. Tweets, Facebook shares, G+ shares using the #WATWB hashtag through the month most welcome;
5. Read and comment on others’ posts, play nice, and make friends;
6. To sign up, add your link in WE ARE THE WORLD Linky List below. Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list.
Happy Friday y’all. Spread some love this weekend.
pam lazos 5.29.20